Today's fortune:
You will get lots of clothes.
Orkut' s prediction for the day.
Don't really bother reading it most of the time but somehow caught my eye today. Not much of a "fortune" per say because I didn't really get any new clothes. However, was helping Ma clear out an old storage cupboard. I call ma a magpie because she loves hoarding stuff but for once I was quite thrilled she'd been a magpie. I found so many old sweaters and tops and also a really awesome jacket which I had told her once upon a time that I would never, EVER wear but now they're cool. Guess that happens huh?
So does that mean orkut's turning astrologer? ;-) Heh!
Prediction for the day!
Unknown Friday, December 08, 2006 3 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (RSS)
3 Responses to "Prediction for the day!"
orkut's very predictably stupid with predictions. but, hey, nice, blog, got it from orkut. cheers
thanks jerry.
For some odd reason, I've always been more in love with my old clothes than my new ones.
Old clothes that have gone cool are the best.
Oh, and happy new year!
Post a Comment