of lovesickness and happy times..

am roaming around like a lovesick puppy. v's gone out of town for 3 days and i miss him soooooo.. I hate this feeling. I've been through it for far too long and I hate it happening again even for a little while. It's not unusual for my sis to make fun of me and right now according to her i'm suffering from Separation Anxiety Disorder. Ha ha ha. But i miss himmmm......
Will not go on or will whine too much.

Anyway, what's keeping me going is that my house is full of life after a really long time. I live in a joint family but out of the 7 flats and 5 families staying here, there aren't any kids because all my cousins are waaayy older than me and are either working or married in different cities. Anyway, my cousin's getting married on Christmas day so everyone's excited about it. She came down from the US yesterday and since she insisted on doing everything on her own, we're going to start shajaoing the totto from today! Also, the house is suddenly full of baby shrieks and baby laughter because it's full of children squealing, fighting, laughing, playing and basically creating havoc and it's such a lot of fun. My sister and I are reveling in the fun of being the mashis. Am so looking forward to these days of fun. I have to make the most of all the wedding fun because the next wedding in the family is going to be MINE!!! Ha ha ha ha....

0 Responses to "of lovesickness and happy times.."