dog truths...

"Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog" - Franklin P. Jones

"I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult" - Rita Rudner

"The average dog is nicer than the average person" - Andy Rooney

"Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful" - Ann Landers

"You can say any foolish thing to a dog and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow you're right! I never would've thought!' " - Dave Barry

"If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and give him only two of them!" - Phil Pastoret


"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went." - Will Rogers




as is obvious, i finally managed to upload pics.i forgot i had picasa.thank you every1 for all the help anyway. :)

5 Responses to "dog truths..."

Bone responded on 4:00 am #

uff baba... let them organize a dog-lover's marathon and our radhika will come out champion!

Unknown responded on 5:14 am #

sure i will :P

SM responded on 12:26 am #

Hey nice blog u have out there.. Pardon me, if I sound corny, but I can kinda relate to u.. Have already discovered few commonalities... I used the same blog template - black background with green jottings when I started blogging + I am an ex-Literature student... I too write diary.. Though never felt like publishing... And ofcourse, I am an ardent dog lover... Feeling spooked out? Dont.. I am just another blogger who happened to come across urs.. So while I was passing by thought of pulling over and say "hi" to you!

Unknown responded on 5:11 am #

@ sm ...hi...nice to knw we hav so many things in common

Lancelot responded on 5:28 pm #

and very devoted to dear "jinks", aint you!!!
verrrry cute pics...