The OTS Club

I get so bored so easily! Too much of anything irritates me. So writing too much is irritating me. Wow! Never thought I would say that! But yes, when play becomes work it's no longer fun. Isn't that something like what Mark Twain said in Tom Sawyer. Damn. The laziness has crept into my brain too. I can't remember the exact quote! Die, Radhika Die!!

I think I'll become a social activist. There are lots of issues I really strongly believe in and would love to do something about. I think the world needs me.

I could start an organization to eliminate Megalomaniacs. That would also include all those People Who Think Money Equals Power, and they can buy anything and anyone with it. That would be fun. I'd be doing great social service here. I could also get rid of Government Employees Who Do No Work and Dirty People Who Spit on the Roads. Then there are Women Who Don't Shave Their Underarms, Losers Who Spell 'Lose' As 'Loose', Snooty Shopkeepers and Sales Assistants. I'm such a bitch sometimes but I really don't care! I also cannot stand People Who Constantly Wallow In Self Pity and think that everything's wrong because of the world and not them, People With No GK, Hypocrites, Indians Who'd Rather Not Be Known As Indians, Spineless People, Nekas, People Who Treat Animals Badly, Wannabes or even worse, the I Want To Bes etc etc etc...... (i'm tired!)

Of course, the greatest social service I could do would be to get rid of alllll the MEN on the planet but then again, THAT is a catch-22 situation!

My list is long and I don't think I'll be able to manage so many clubs so I think to make my job simpler, I'll just expand the OTS Club. That's a club my friends and I founded (with due respect to channel V/MTV..whichever!). The membership is rather exclusive. The only criteria for membership is our discretion and of course, that they deserve One Tight Slap (OTS)! (Men, of course, have lifetime free membership to this exclusive club!)

lets see, Radhika the wannabe journo might soon become Radhika, the social activist.

0 Responses to "The OTS Club"