Mea culpa... I am to blame...
...that I haven't posted in a while.
Mea culpa....
...why is it so hard for people to admit they are to blame?
Why is it easier to point the finger than look at yourself?
New job is keeping me busier, tireder, crankier than me thought.
Creativity has taken a beating.
Zadie Smith brilliant author. Want more.
*note to self - joinjoinjoin library NOW.
Mea cupla...
...my room's A MESS...!!
Unknown Tuesday, July 10, 2007 3 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (RSS)
3 Responses to " "
Its always easy to look at urself....I always do it!!!...
And yes,messy rooms are now a part of real estate deals.... :-P
it is always nice to blame someone else!
jobs that take away all your time and energy suck big time. that's when i seriously wonder why i dont put out a matrimonial ad and transform into a housewife.
messy rooms... bane of every non-OCD-patient's life!
Get back to blogging! I miss reading your posts!!!
Post a Comment