It's been a long long while. So much has changed since.
I am sitting here in far away Australia...and life, in just one month, has been such a learning experience. I know it sounds awfully cliched but it is true. Living on my own has made me so much more responsible...
I have uni only three days a week yet it feels like I barely have any time to breather. While I sit to write this, I'm feeling overwhelmed by the number of things I have to say. I don't know where to start. Of course life here is different, you already know that. Education too is different. But you know that too. But did you know I don't have any exams? No. People do give exams here but me be lucky Arts student so I have loads of presentations to make and assignments to do. But no, no mugging! FINALLY!
MY ROUTINE ON A DAY I HAVE UNI:
1. Wake up
2. Loo
3. Make bed
4. Wash undies
5. Bath
6. Breakfast. (if I wake up too late, then a hurried lunch!)
7. Pack bag to go to uni
8. Wait at bus stop to go to uni. (ranges from 10 mins to 25 mins)
9. Reach uni and the long walk to the classrooms. (uni is HUGE!!)
10. Attend class
11. Go to library (love the place)
12. Wait for bus to come back home
13. Come home. Change
14. Put clothes in washing machine.
15. Wash dishes.
16. Scramble for something to eat
17. Study/sleep/watch tv/read newspaper
18. Cook dinner
19. Go to sleep
On the days I don't have uni. It's worse. I vaccuum the floor, tidy the room..etc etc etc...
so yea...i pretty much have a great life..lol..
i've become an awesome cook. and so has vicky..he's just the sweetest. he's making dinner today..and it smells blooy awesome..chinese..yummm....okay...im hungry now...but will update soon...when im in the mood to write better...
news from down under...
Unknown Thursday, March 29, 2007 0 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (RSS)
0 Responses to "news from down under..."
Post a Comment