Tagged 2007!

For lack of better things to write about and because I really really do procrastinate by wasting time on things like this!



1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before? A lot of stuff...primarily.. stood up for myself.

2. Did you keep your new years resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I quit making resolutions!!

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Nope!

4. Did anyone close to you die? hmmm....

7. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? I'm generally good with dates but I don't think 2006 was particularly spectacular hence no...nothing really!

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Opening up. Faith.

9. What was your biggest failure? hmmm.....not telling some people what i really think of them!

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Nothing serious. Otherwise NUMEROUS injuries.

12. Whose behaviour merited celebration? V. He changed a lot of stuff.

13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed? No one really.

14. Where did most of your money go? Phone bills!! he he...FOOD!! and of course V's Ibanez.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? V coming back home for good and a lot of other stuff which didn't turn out quite as expected!

16. What song will always remind you of 2006? Rang De Basanti songs and some other random stuff. Practically every event in my life is defined by a song.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder? Sadder.

19. What do you wish youd done more of? Taken photographs of the people I love. Talk. Not just stupid banter....

20. What do you wish you'd done less of? Fight. Sulk. Cry.

21. How will you be spending Christmas? At my cousin's wedding.

22. Did you fall in love in 2006? everyday!

23. How many one night stands? zero

24. What was your favourite TV programme? i liked it better when it was switched off. but if i must, started liking travel n living.

26. What was the best book you read? Oh god...im so bad at remembering this stuff! Kite Runner would be one i guess.

27. What was your greatest musical discovery? My sister's taste..a lot of random alternative rock.

28. What did you want and get? Financial independence. (to a great extent)

29. What did you want and not get? Peace. From varied quarters. The perfect moment of happiness.

30. What was your favourite film of this year? Rang De Basanti is all I can remember. I'm sure I liked a lot of other stuff too but just can't remember.

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 21. Friends came over.

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Figuring out what it is that I really want from life.

34. What kept you sane? Not much. 2006 drove me pretty crazy.

37. Who was the worst new person you met? Hmmm...didnt really meet anyone new of any significance.

38. Who was the best new person you met? Same as above.

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006. Having a little bit of an ego is not a bad thing. Voice what you feel when you feel it or just forget about it.

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. . "Those were the days my friend... we thought they'd never end...."

41. What made you cry the most this year ? Idealism. People. Some events.

42. Five to-do's for 2007 -

1. Figure out what I really want.

2. Fight less.

3. Appreciate more.

4. Stand up for myself more.

5. Write more.

43. People you need to stay away from in 2007 - People who aren't happy for me. People who are jealous of me for some strange reason.


Thanks Ponchy. twas fun. Though I deleted some of the stuff... :)



1 comments:

Anonymous responded on 12:48 am #

i like reading this kinda stuff !though i feel a little nosy hehe..its ranjabati,btw,and my blog address is www.monku-lite.blogspot.com
do visit ! :)