i haven't been here in forever... soo long that the blog seems stranger-like..
so will acclimatise (spelling?) myself with a tag.. and we'll see where we go?
here goes... :)
1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER?
Made of Honour
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Vanity Fair. I have a lack of choices here...hence re reading stuff
3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Life. My cousins and I thrived on it... We played it every time we met.
And Candyland..lol.. thanks to my sister
And Scotland Yard
And Cluedo...
yes, we were a board game family
4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
umm....i'm not sure.... haven't read a good one in forever.. i lke india today and outlook but its been more than a year since i've read one!
5. FAVORITE SMELLS?
new books
ma
jingle.. dogs in general
dusk in winter (minus the pollution)
6. FAVORITE SOUND?
listening to someone i love
7. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
loneliness in a crowd of people who have no idea something's wrong
8.FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE?
"Would I lose my job if I bunked work?"
"Do I really have to go to uni today?"
9. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
any street food in good old Cal!
10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
...will be decided in the future! duh!
11. FINISH THIS STATEMENT."If i had a lot of money i would...
...never work."
12.DO YOU DRIVE FAST?
I don't drive...yet. Will update soon.
13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
I used to.. not anymore. Not sure why.
14. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY?
cool... if i'm at home.
pain.. if i'm en route to some place important etc
15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
just bought...!!
holden commodore vy
16. FAVORITE DRINK?
water
lemon squash
lemon lime and bitters
17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT,"IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD...
...sleep more.
...read more.
...clean more.
...write more.
18. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
i eat it all. i'm strange. i like broccoli!
19. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
red...! just to see what i look like
20. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN.
born in hyderabad, india. lived in ranchi for a year. lived in kolkata forever
been in the gold coast, australia for over a year now
21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH.
aah well.. the cliche.. cricket... i like tennis too.
but i have a limited attention span..i dont like watching tv!
22. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU.
slightly cookie, partly cloudy
23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
carpet, slippers and a packet i've been meaning to retrieve for the last week
24. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN?
i think so... with some more talents thrown in
25. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL?
night owl staying up to become a morning person!
26. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
always sunny
27. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?
My room......in CAL!! :(
28. FAVORITE PIE?
chicken and leek! yum yum yum!
29. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Chocolate..in all its variations.
30. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU TAGGED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
i don't want to tag anyone. im boring!
guess who's back
Unknown Wednesday, May 14, 2008 2 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (RSS)
2 Responses to "guess who's back"
You usually return with a post. I hope this time you won't disappear again. Miss reading your posts.
Now for the tag:
- The 'Life' games always rocks! Always always. Amen.
- Your dog's name is Jingle? Besh cute.
- Aha! First car. Very cool. Now learn to drive fast. Will await the update to qt. no. 12.
- Even I like broccoli. Though the spelling keeps troubling me.
i guess u need 2 rethink abt no.13
Post a Comment